Modular Polyurethane Screen Mesh - No Pegging or Blinding
Modular polyurethane screen mesh is manufactured from specially formulated polyurethane and high tensile embedded steel frame. Combined with wear resistance urethane and high tensile strength steel frame, modular polyurethane screen mesh possesses excellent performance in separating and screening industry.
Similar as polyurethane dewatering screen, modular polyurethane screen also has various connection types, including the bolts connection type, mosaic connection type, press bar connection type and hook connection type. Various connection types can fit different machines and different applications. It is the most versatile and cost effective modular system.
- Material: polyurethane material and embedded steel frame.
- Thickness: 30mm - 60mm.
- Aperture type: square, rectangular and round.
- Aperture size: 5mm - 50mm.
- Connection type: mosaic connection, bolts connection, press bar connection and hook connection.
Modular polyurethane screen mesh with rectangular holes.
Modular polyurethane screen mesh with round holes.
Mosaic connection type of modular polyurethane screen mesh.
Bolts connection type of modular polyurethane screen mesh.
Press bar connection type of modular polyurethane screen mesh.
Hook connection type of modular polyurethane screen mesh.
- Polyurethane materials for wear resistance.
- Self-cleaning apertures reducing pegging and blinding.
- Wide range apertures suit most applications.
- Various panel sizes to suit all vibrating screens.
- Different connection type for easy installation and replacement.
- High screening performance.
- Low noise.
- Long service life and durable.
The modular polyurethane screen mesh can fit various vibrating screens. It is widely used in various applications.
- Steel plants.
- Mining industry.
- Cement plants.
- Mineral beneficiation industry.
- Power plants.
- Coal washing.
- Sand, gravel separating and screening.