Tensioned Polyurethane Screen - Transverse and Longitudinal
Similar as the modular polyurethane screen, tensioned polyurethane screen is made of polyurethane materials and embedded with steel frame. Tensioned polyurethane screen has a special designed fastening hooks which can clamp screens into the separator. The hooks can be transverse tensioning and longitudinal tensioning.
Tensioned polyurethane screen is lightweight and easy to install in screening situations where material specifications are frequently changed.
Tensioned polyurethane screen is ideal for all screening applications where screening efficiency and noise reduction is crucial. The various opening sizes ensure the high separating and screening efficiency and the smooth surface and polyurethane materials make the screen has much lower noise than the woven vibrating screen mesh or perforated vibrating screen mesh.
Tensioned polyurethane screen transverse tensioning.
Tensioned polyurethane screens longitudinal tensioning.
- Material: polyurethane material and steel frame.
- Thickness: 25mm - 60mm.
- Hole type: square, rectangular, round and other types are available.
- Hole size: 2.5mm - 130mm.
- Panel width: max. 1.5m.
- Panel length: max. 3m.
- Hook type: metal or polyurethane.
- Hook direction: transverse or longitudinal.
- Color: red, yellow, blue and any other colors you want.
Rectangular hole tensioned polyurethane screen.
Round hole tensioned polyurethane screen.
Tensioned polyurethane screens with metal hooks.
Tensioned polyurethane screen with polyurethane hooks.
- Embedded steel frame for high tensile strength.
- Metallic hooks for easy replacement.
- Wear resistance.
- Age resistance and long service life.
- High efficiency.
- Various openings for accurate separating.
- Lightweight and easy to install and replace.
- Low noise.
- Tensioned polyurethane screen is fitted to all vibrating screens.
- Tensioned polyurethane screen can separate and screen almost all of materials from coarse stones to fine materials.
- Tensioned polyurethane screen is ideal for both dry and wet materials.