Woven Vibrating Screen Mesh with Bending or Welding hooks
Woven vibrating screen mesh is manufactured from manganese steel wire, galvanized wire or stainless steel wire. The wires are woven into square, rectangular or long slot meshes.
The manganese steel wire has higher tensile strength and wear resistance than the stainless steel wire or spring steel wire. And the stainless steel woven vibrating screen mesh is the most durable material for the screen mesh. It is acid, alkali and abrasion resistance, which can ensure the long service life of woven vibrating screen mesh.
Woven vibrating screen mesh has various weaving types, such as plain weave, pre-crimped weave, flat top, intermediate crimped and lock crimped. Various weaving types can fit different vibrating screens and materials.
Plain weave woven vibrating screen mesh.
Pre-crimped weave woven vibrating screen mesh.
Intermediate weave woven vibrating screen mesh.
Lock crimped woven vibrating screen mesh.
- Material: black wire, spring steel wire, manganese steel wire and stainless steel wire.
- Surface treatment: galvanized or painted.
- Wire diameter: 0.71mm - 12.5mm.
- Mesh size: 1mm - 100mm.
- Hole type: square, rectangular and long slot.
- Weaving type:
- Plain weave.
- Flat top.
- Intermediate crimped.
- Lock crimped.
- Hook type:
- Metal sheet hook. (C type or U type).
Bending hook woven vibrating screen mesh.
Metal sheet hook woven vibrating screen mesh.
- High tensile strength.
- Abrasion and wear resistance.
- Impact resistance.
- Acid and alkali resistance.
- Various weaving types to fit different materials.
- Different hook types for easy installation and fixation.
- The woven vibrating screen mesh is widely used in the vibrating screens, crushers and trommel screens.
- Woven vibrating screen mesh can be used for screening and separating stones, coal, mining, gravel, sand and any other materials.
Woven vibrating screen mesh can be used for screening and separating stones.
Woven vibrating screen mesh can be installed onto trommel screens.